May:
Well, our deadline for finishing the house came and went and we were still in boxes, until the 18th. Over the last few weeks we made real progress, but with my due date around the corner - we had to begin to put things in perspective. It will not all be done. :( So, as we began to make our game plan - we got a little surprise!
April:
I finally took the first part of my NCIDQ exam. I just have to wait to hear if I passed. (I should hear any day, seeing that we are currently in June.) I will take the 2nd part this fall in Savanna, GA.
We took a road trip home to see family. While we were there my home church, Southern Hills Baptist Church, threw Ryan and I a baby shower for our little boy to be. It was such a special time. As always, we are remided of how blessed we are to have such a wonderful family and great friends! PS: If you live in Oklahoma - you have to check out Cheyenne's Cakes! http://70.184.39.124/cakes/cake.htm They are awesome!!
I traveled to NYC for training and then went into NJ to visit our friends. They also threw us a baby shower. I had such a great time seeing everyone. We really miss everyone in NJ. Over the last 5 years they have been our family away from family. We can only hope and pray to find such a wonderful church and group of friends in NC.
From NY/NJ I flew to Florida for sales training. We stayed at the Marriott - TPC Sawgrass in Jacksonville. If you are a golf fan, I would highly recommend visiting TPC Sawgrass! It was so beautiful and if we could have played the course, I would have. (Even at 35 weeks pregnant!) However, they had closed the course for the upcoming Player's Championship. So, I settled for the view from the clubhouse and a rental car.
March:
My family came to visit during their springbreak! It was great to see everyone, even if we worked like crazy on finishing the basement. We could not have done it without them. :)
Ryan went to Vegas with his Dad, brother (Evan) and brother-in-law (Tylan) to celebrate Evan's birthday. They had such a great time! I think they all wish that they had a few more days together.
Ryan also accepted the offer from NC State to attend their MBA program this fall! Go Pack!
Ryan also accepted the offer from NC State to attend their MBA program this fall! Go Pack!
We were still working on the house and living out of boxes. I think everyone should have to move at least once in their lives. I truly believe that it shows you just how much "junk" we all tend to hold on to.
A few belly pic's!
The first is around 21 weeks, the 2nd is around 26 weeks and the 3rd is around 32 weeks (I finally lost my toes. :) )
February:
We bought a townhome in Durham, NC. (The beginning of the craziness.) It needed a little TLC, so we started working hard with dreams of finishing by May 1st.
I started my sales job with Designtex! Hooray! I am so thankful for the Lord providing for us on so many levels. The glory truly belongs to him!
And Ryan is still waiting to hear from Duke, UNC and NC State about starting his full time MBA in the fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment