well if that picture doesn't make you smile, you're dead to the world! Congratulations Mom and Dad! We can't wait to see little Grayson in person (we're just hoping it'll be before his first birthday, right? :) We're so glad you had a safe and healthy delivery and a healthy little boy to go with it. You may have been a little busy, but have you heard our #2 is on the way? Yep, only 6 weeks into the whole thing and I am getting antsy! Congrats again!
well if that picture doesn't make you smile, you are dead to the world! Congratulations Mom and Dad! We are so glad you had a healthy and safe delivery and a happy little boy to go with it! I love the name Grayson! We can't wait to meet him, we just hope it's before his first birthday! :) I know you have been a little busy, but have you heard our #2 is on the way? Yep, just 6 weeks into the whole thing and I am already getting antsy!! Congrats again! (if this posts twice, I'm sorry. The first time I don't think it worked.)
4 comments:
well if that picture doesn't make you smile, you're dead to the world! Congratulations Mom and Dad! We can't wait to see little Grayson in person (we're just hoping it'll be before his first birthday, right? :) We're so glad you had a safe and healthy delivery and a healthy little boy to go with it. You may have been a little busy, but have you heard our #2 is on the way? Yep, only 6 weeks into the whole thing and I am getting antsy! Congrats again!
well if that picture doesn't make you smile, you are dead to the world! Congratulations Mom and Dad! We are so glad you had a healthy and safe delivery and a happy little boy to go with it! I love the name Grayson! We can't wait to meet him, we just hope it's before his first birthday! :) I know you have been a little busy, but have you heard our #2 is on the way? Yep, just 6 weeks into the whole thing and I am already getting antsy!! Congrats again! (if this posts twice, I'm sorry. The first time I don't think it worked.)
Congratulations! What a sweet face! Can't wait to meet him! Maybe we can meet in Savannah after your exam! :o)
I think he is dreaming about Chunky Monkey's!
Post a Comment