Ryan surprised me on my birthday with flowers, amazing sugar cookies and a bowl full of cherries! It was perfect and extremely yummy!! I will always prefer an awesome sugar cookie or cake over chocolate any day!
Monday, March 3, 2008
Perfect Birthday
Ryan surprised me on my birthday with flowers, amazing sugar cookies and a bowl full of cherries! It was perfect and extremely yummy!! I will always prefer an awesome sugar cookie or cake over chocolate any day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So fun! Yeah for Ryan! You know, I always love seeing pictures of food! Helps to remember the day! Love the ultrasound pics!
yeah for Ryan for being so creative! I love the food pictures! :o)
OK I just remembered to go back and read your blog because I forgot to bookmark it the first time you sent it! I cannot believe there are no belly pictures on here yet! COME ON!! WE WANT BELLY PICTURES!!!!!
Hey girl... im glad you had such a wonderful birthday! it was good to read your blog and catch up! Congratulations on a boy!!! When is your due date? Have you picked out a name yet? We have a new blog for our family please check it out sometime!
http://mommyslilchunkymonkey.blogspot.com/
love you! jana hake
Post a Comment